Monday, January 25, 2010

welcome Christy

Hi all,

My New Years resolution is to try to get on board or at the very least attempt to participate in the 21st century by blogging.

I have never blogged before nor do I even begin to understand what it means. However it must mean something because I am to send my "blogs" to my staff for proof reading prior to posting. This first attempt seems pretty harmless so I will post without corrections!


To start off... did everyone attend the Mid Am trade show? And if so what were your thoughts?


I breezed through mostly to stop by my friends new venture Ivanhoe Nursery. I have maintained the United Center for years for the Wirtz family and one of the daughters is starting a tree farm on the family farm in Ivanhoe, close to libertyville (where ever that is). Gail set up a booth and because of her family ties was able to get a Blackhawk (Savard) to sign autographs at the show on Thurs. How cool is that! Anyway I hope you all picked up their pricing sheets and give them an opportunity to bid your work.


They have been so supportive of me and my company since my first cut of the grass at the United Center! I am sure you will find them to be very helpful and responsive to your needs.


CW

No comments:

Post a Comment